The best dishes of Chinese tradition
The Mandarin Menu 2
Mandarin 2 offers the best of traditional Chinese cuisine, always paying close attention to the selection of ingredients.
Starters, First, Seconds of Meat or Fish, Vegetable or Meal Soup, Pastry Dessert and Ice Cream: Mandarin 2 entrusts the preparation of the dishes with to professional and passionate chefs, who choose only the finest raw igredients and prepare doughs and dishes (from tasty ravioli to steam, to the famous Shangai rice, to rice or egg spaghetti) always and only in site.
In addition to the à la carte menu, including many dishes of Chinese culinary tradition, the restaurant offers a fixed-price business lunch menu. At Mandarin 2 you can also use the take away service – tel. 022664147 – and ask for the preparation of some dishes in gluten-free or vegetarian variants.
特色汤 Special soup
肉类 Pork / Veal
特色菜 Special dishes
面饭类 Noodles and rice
什炒类 Chop suey and vegetables
* The product may be frozen
We inform our kind customers that the foods and beverages prepared and served in this establishment may contain ingredients or adjuvants considered allergens.
List of substances or products that cause allergies or intolerances used in this establishment and present in Annex II of EU Reg. n. 1169/2011:
- Cereals containing gluten, i.e. wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelled, kamut or their derived strains and derived products
- Crustaceans and crustacean products
- Eggs and egg products
- Fish and fish-based products
- Peanuts and peanut products
- Soy and soy products
- Milk and milk-based products (including lactose)
- Nuts, namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashew nuts, pecans, Brazil nuts, pistachios, macadamia or Queensland nuts, and products thereof
- Celery and celery products
- Mustard and mustard-based products
- Sesame seeds and sesame seed products
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites in concentrations higher than 10 mg/kg
- Lupins and lupin-based products
- Molluscs and shellfish products
Information about the presence of substances or products that cause allergies or intolerances is available by contacting the staff on duty.